The 2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport is a beast built for people who want nothing to get in the way of their adventure. It is Trail Rated and stamps its authority on tough rocky trails with confidence. As authentic to the core as one can be, this Wrangler is ideal for adrenaline junkies looking to customize and make it an extension of their own self.
Truly living up to my middle name “Lucky” I got a chance to review this beautiful, majestic firecracker red colored Jeep Wrangler Sport specially upgraded by Mopar for adventure and off-roading enthusiasts.
Leaving the glossy, smooth highways of Dubai, I headed towards Fujairah. A quick call to my Emirati friend sorted out the night’s lodging at his farm far away from civilization. Taking a right from the Friday market at Masafi, we hit the trails less travelled deep inside the rocky mountains of Fujairah.
Recent rain provided us the thrill of driving through shallow pools of water and gliding through the muddy lake beds. Driving most of our journey on low 4×4 gears, we stopped only to admire at the landscape.
Off-road handling of Jeep Wrangler Sport is second to none. The Mopar upgrades allowed us to safely drive at night with the additional 4 LED headlamps.
2020 Jeep Wrangler Specs:
While this Wrangler is true to its heritage, it also combines the age old tried-and-tested features with an updated design and materials to make it a vehicle ready to embrace the rocky future. New LED head and tail-lamps provide remarkable illumination in the darkest of nights and blend in to showcase a bold and striking appearance. You can easily detach all four doors, push open the roof and fold down the windshield towards the front and take on the great outdoors in the beautiful winter months of UAE. November to March you can dream big and live large! Wheels on the Mopar upgraded Jeep Wrangler Sport are beadlocked and 17 inch in size. The lift kit increases the height of the car by 2 inches and believe it or not, it feels much higher.
The ground clearance on this Wrangler is remarkably high and you can take on the toughest terrains with relative ease.
Wrangler Sport features cutting edge infotainment, connectivity, safety features and improved convenience bring the cabin out of the stone ages to the modern digital world.Built with high-quality materials and keeping passenger comfort in mind, you get a little bit more storage, comfort, a lot of visibility and a relatively quieter ride.
Still maintaining the rugged look, the upgraded interior delivers a new level of comfort.
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport Limited price in UAE:
AED 250,000 with Mopar Upgrade.
MOPAR Upgrade List:
- Tube steps – 4 door – Black
- “Locking GAS cap – Key to car
- Black Fuel Door
- Bumper mounted grille guard
- JL Winch Center Mounting Adapter Plate
- Winch mounting Kit
- Rubicon winch kit with synthetic Spydura rope, enhanced corrosion protection
- Spare tire carrier – mounts to tailgate, handle Tires up to 37″
- Front off road steel bumper
- Fender flares, high top
- Body Side Graphic MOAB MOUNTAIN
- All-weather Floor Mats 4 door
- Tailgate table, light weight, stows folded up, with Trail Rail
- grab handles – Fronts
- grab handles – Rears
- Cargo Tub
- Hitch Receiver – 2″
- Ball Mount Adapter, 2″
- Hitch Ball, Chrome, 1-7/8″ Diameter, 1.0″ Shank
- Bracket for Off-road Light – on Windshield
- Pair of mounting brackets for off road lights, for winch guard secure
- Off-road Light – 5″ LED 2 lights with wiring
- Off-road Light – 7″ LED 2 lights with wiring
- Brake light relocation kit for tire carrier
- 2″ lift kit, four-door
- Aux Switch Bank
- Valve Stem Caps, Black, Jeep
- Towing kit: Tow strap, gloves, D-rings, Jeep logo bag
- Rear steel bumper
- Snorkel with ram air inlet
- 17″ wheel, BeadLock
- BeadLock ring
- Rubicon hood
- LED headlight kit with Halo Lights
- LED fog lamp kit.
- LED fenders DRLs.
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport Rating
Performance - 9.2/10
Driving Pleasure - 8.9/10
Look and Style - 9.2/10
Fuel Economy - 7.2/10
Value for Money - 8.3/10
First choice SUV if you a true off-roader
- Retro Styling
- High Ground Clearance
- Champion Off-roader
- Noisy Cabin
- Handling Not Ideal for City Driving