The 2024 Acadia is longer, wider and taller than its predecessor, with an all-new premium-appointed interior, elevated exterior design language, an enhanced suite of technology and an extensive list of standard safety features.
“With over nine decades of bringing the best we have to the Middle East, GMC has earned an incredible fondness for any vehicle wearing the GMC badge and its position as a leader in offering premium capabilities, luxurious design and class-leading technologies.” said Suzie Guzzo, Chief Marketing Officer, General Motors Africa and Middle East. “With a renewed sophisticated interior and exterior design paralleled with technological and power enhancements, the 2024 Acadia delivers on the standards the previous generations are loved for and adds more. In short, it is an intelligent crossover that elevates the driving and passenger experiences on all fronts catering to a wider range of preferences and needs.”
More spacious and more powerful
The all-new 2024 GMC Acadia is larger in all dimensions compared to the previous model. It sits on a 20 centimeter longer wheelbase and more than 10 centimeters taller, enabling enhanced passenger spaciousness, and an expanded seating configuration of seven or eight passengers, depending on the trim.
The Acadia’s larger size also means more storage space and versatility — including nearly 80 percent more cargo space behind the third row and over 36 percent more behind the second row compared to the current generation.
“For this next generation, our mission was to reimagine the design and the proportions of the Acadia to create a bolder, more commanding presence, firmly in the vein of the evolving GMC portfolio.” said Ben Zavala, GMC Acadia design lead. “With its assertive, powerful stance, the 2024 Acadia invokes a truck-inspired persona, infused with the brand’s signature premium feel.”
All trims of the Acadia are powered by an advanced new 2.5L turbocharged engine that more power and capability than the previous generation. Producing 315 horsepower and 317 lb-ft of torque, the new engine is paired with an eight-speed automatic on all trims with available all-wheel drive, including an exclusive off-road-capable Active Torque Control AWD system on the redesigned Acadia AT4.
The powertrain helps maintain Acadia’s strong trailering capability. When properly equipped, it has a max trailering rating of 5,000 pounds.
Advanced, purposeful and innovative technology
In addition to its bold and sophisticated new exterior, the 2024 Acadia features an all-new interior with next-level technology integration and premium appointments. The focal point of the interior is an all-new, portrait-oriented 15-inch-diagonal premium GMC infotainment system2 display, which is standard across all trims.
System highlights include:
- Customizable touchscreen displays
- Google built-in compatibility with available apps including navigation
- Available high-contrast display
Married with the Acadia’s all new portrait infotainment system is a new standard 11-inch-diagonal driver information center.
The all-new GMC 2024 Acadia’s advanced technologies also include:
- Eight Camera views for enhanced visibility: Accessible through the central infotainment display, eight standard camera views include: Rear Camera View, Front Camera View, Front Top Down, Rear Top Down, Front Side View, HD Surround Vision, Hitch View and Rear Side.
- Advanced safety and driver assistance technologies: The 2024 GMC Acadia features an expansive list of standard advanced safety features and driver assistance technologies, including:
- Forward Collision Alert
- Following Distance Indicator
- Front Pedestrian and Bicycle Braking
- IntelliBeam Headlamps
- Rear Park Assist
- Safety Alert Seat
- Rear Cross Traffic Braking
- Blind Zone Steering Assist
- Buckle to Drive
- Rear Seat Reminder
- Intersection Automatic Emergency Braking
- Rear Pedestrian Detection
- Enhanced Automatic Emergency Braking
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Speed Limit Assist
- Side Bicyclist Alert
- Enhanced Lane Keep Assist
- Reverse Auto Braking
- Traffic Sign Recognition
Acadia AT4 — rugged capability
Off-road capability reaches a new peak for the nameplate with the all-new Acadia AT4. Its advanced off-road driving technologies and features are matched with distinctive design cues and exclusive interior appointments, enabling customers to go further with confidence and comfort.
- A 1-inch taller ride height and a wider track, which enhances stability, handling and capability when driving off road
- Off-road-tuned suspension with unique dampers
- AT4-exclusive Active Torque Control all-wheel-drive system, for optimal traction and control in demanding scenarios
- Exclusive AT4 interior elements featuring Forest Storm perforated-leather seating with Mahogany stitching and additional chrome-metallic trim
Acadia Denali refined luxury
Acadia Denali returns to redefine the premium mid-size SUV, with new, stylish enhancements, elevated design cues and a bolder roster of luxurious features including:
- Standard one-touch folding second row seats and power-folding third row.
- Distinctive exterior trim and design features, including unique trim accents, a signature Denali grille and available, all-new, available 22-inch machined aluminum wheels — the largest ever on Acadia.
- Elevated interior featuring an available panoramic, pillar-to-pillar sunroof, authentic laser-etched wood décor with Galvano chrome accents, and perforated leather-appointed heated and ventilated front seats and available second-row outboard heated seats.
- Active noise cancelling technology and a Bose premium sound system with 12 standard speakers on Denali.
Additional details around the next-generation 2024 GMC Acadia including availability and pricing will be shared closer to date.