Dubai, UAE — The all-new 2022 INFINITI QX60 was reimagined from the ground up to help its owners “Conquer Life in Style” and delivers a powerful yet polished drive that matches its sleek exterior and serene interior.
Based on feedback from previous QX60 owners – INFINITI’s bestselling three-row SUV – engineers and designers focused on key areas to deliver a vehicle that empowers its driver in a range of real-world scenes ranging from daily commutes to family duties with a greater sense of ease, serenity, and comfort.
Conquering the daily commute with the all-new 2022 INFINITI QX60
The rigors of the daily commute can be easier than ever thanks to a suite of technologies and refinements that make stop-and-go drive a breeze.
It all starts with the drive:
- Responsive, all-new 9-speed automatic transmission with paddle shifters and Shift by Wire selector.
- Compared to its predecessor, the all-new 2022 INFINITI QX60 has a wider ratio spread.
- The all-new 9-speed automatic transmission uses a torque converter so the 2022 QX60 can accelerate even more responsively and with less noise.
- A low first gear delivers 60% more driving force than its predecessor, which enables more confident off-the-line starts.
- Taller upper gears enable longer cruises at lower rpm for more comfort and a quieter cabin.
- Enhanced INFINITI Intelligent All-Wheel Drive with direct coupling engagement for improved stability when tackling wet roads, slippery or sandy conditions.
- Compared to the available system in its predecessor, the all-new QX60’s All-Wheel-Drive system cuts engagement time down from 0.3 seconds to nearly instant — in some cases even before you know you need it.
- Up to 50% of the engine’s available power (279horsepower/ 350 Nm from 3.5-liter V-6) can be redirected toward the rear wheels for more available grip.
- Active Brake Limited Slip systems can redirect torque from side to side to find the wheels with the best grip.
The interior experience in the all-new 2022 INFINITI QX60 delivers first-class accommodations in all three rows of seats.
- Available semi-aniline leather-appointed seats on the all-new AUTOGRAPH grade in the first two rows with quilted patterns inspired by ripples on a pond.
- Available climate-controlled seats that pull air across and away from the front passengers for more consistent comfort.
- Front-row passengers are treated to innovative zero-gravity seats.
- Available In-seat massagers in the first row with one of three preset programs (Lumbar, Relaxing, Refreshing) to soothe the day away.
- Embossed, second-row leather-appointed captain’s chairs exclusive to the AUTOGRAPH grade welcome guests with plenty of room.
- Enhanced ventilation with headliner mounted vents for the second- and third-row outboard seats deliver greater comfort.
- Available 17-speaker Bose® Performance Series audio replicates crystal-clear notes, no matter the source.
- Available heated-second row seats (outboard positions).
- All 2022 QX60s are equipped with an INFINITI InTouchTM3-inch touchscreen for infotainment, including wireless Apple CarPlay and USB-based Android Auto.
- Available wireless charging mat large enough to support an iPhone Pro Max makes keeping devices connected and charged easy.
Interior enhancements in the places you can see — and places that you can’t.
- Stiffer second-row seat frame and dynamic damper, which means less vibration in the cabin.
- A more comfortable, composed ride thanks to advanced shock absorbers — double piston shocks — with thicker front and rear stabilizer bars to take ride comfort and handling to the next level and deliver a flatter ride without harshness (front roll stiffness +28%, rear roll stiffness +14%).
- A quieter cabin due to more sound-proofing materials inside the cabin, plus thicker second-row windows, and front acoustic-laminated glass that isolates road noise outside the all-new QX60.
More intuitive support on the highway:
- ProPILOT Assist makes its debut in the Middle East on the all-new QX60 and updates the driver-assist feature*
- Enhanced ProPILOT Assist travels within single lanes with more natural steering and braking inputs for a smoother ride.
- Automatic speed adjustments can quickly adjust the QX60’s speed based on camera information.
- Smarter tech helps the 2022 INFINITI QX60 shuttle around town and makes parking easier.
- Available Around View® Monitor with Moving Object Detection now displays a sharper picture for enhanced driver awareness.
- Standard rear parking sensors and available front parking sensors help drivers more confidently negotiate parking in tight, city parking locations.
- Available 10.8-inch head-up display relays vital information onto the windshield via dual free-form mirrors that can be viewed even while wearing polarized sunglasses.
- Configurable INFINITI 12.3-inch Dynamic Meter Display is easy to read with ultra-crisp, HD display.
- Updated Electric Power Steering for easier maneuverability at lower speeds.
*GCC markets (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman and Qatar) adopt ProPilot Assist. MED markets (Lebanon, Jordan and Azerbaijan) do not adopt ProPilot Assist.
Enjoying family time in style in the 2022 INFINITI QX60
- Family-friendly features make day-to-day tasks, weekend sports, school runs, and road trips easier and more comfortable.
- One-touch third-row access makes entry and exits from the rearmost seats effortless without removing an installed child safety seat in the second row.
- Up to four LATCH points offer flexible seating arrangements for children (including driver-side third-row LATCH anchors).
- Up to 7 USB ports in every row of seats charge entertainment devices on the go.
- Easier entry thanks to rear doors that open wider than the previous-generation. Stepping into the third row is also easier with more passing space when the second row is tilted forward.
- Up to 14 available beverage holders (10 cupholders, 4 bottle holders).
- More space inside the all-new 2022 INFINITI QX60, including better ways to use it.
- Standard panoramic moonroof on all models.
- Total passenger room has increased by 215.2 liters over its predecessor for improved second- and third-row seating.
- Cargo capacity with the third row folded is increased to 1178 liters.
- Second- and third-row seats fold forward to create a nearly flat cargo area behind the driver and front passenger and maximize available cargo space.
- Underfloor storage behind the third row has increased significantly, up to 54.1 liters — up nearly 21 liters compared to its predecessor.
- Theater-style seating offers rising eyelines to the second- and third-row passengers for better outward vision.
Whether cross country or across town, the all-new QX60 makes the journey almost as exciting as the destination. The next-generation SUV is scheduled to arrive to the Middle East market in early 2022.
Consider the following:
- A comprehensive suite of active safety features is available on all QX60s and includes Automatic Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection, High Beam Assist, Lane Departure Warning, Blind Spot Warning, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, and Rear Automatic Braking.
- Intelligent Cruise Control is included on most QX60 grades.
- An active grille shutter supports aero efficiency, especially on the highway. Under normal conditions it remains closed providing maximum aero efficiency, when greater performance is required, the shutter opens to control drivetrain temperature.
Got a crowd? Got a lot of gear? Bring it all — and bring it on.
- Standard power liftgate on all models makes loading the QX60 easier than ever.
- Available power return for third-row seatbacks makes configuring the QX60 for each journey simpler.
- Available Smart Rear View Mirror projects a clear image of what’s behind the QX60 when tall objects obstruct rearward vision.
INFINITI Motor Company is headquartered in Yokohama, Japan with operations around the world including regional offices based in the Americas, China and INFINITI International Markets based in Dubai. The INFINITI brand of premium automobiles are assembled in manufacturing facilities in Japan, North America and China. INFINITI design studios are located in Atsugi-Shi near Yokohama, London, San Diego and Beijing.
More information about INFINITI and its industry-leading technologies can be found at www.infiniti-me.com/. You can also follow INFINITI on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and see all their latest videos on YouTube.