As the affects of COVID19 continue to ricochet around the world, exciting car offers are being upheld a little longer by many dealers. Global lockdowns amid the pandemic stopped many from being able to go about their business as usual. The effect this had on commercial industries worldwide has been astronomical, yet they persevere and find ways to combat the issues.
With the Ramadan holy month offering up interest free packages, uncertain futures may take some comfort in the offerings of delayed finance payments, payment protection policies and service warranties.
Let’s take a look at 5 of the best offers to be found around the UAE this July.
Mazda have various promotions ongoing throughout the year including
- Up to 20% down payment assist
- Free Up to 5 years / 100,000kms Service Package
- Free 5 years / 160,000kms warranty
- Free Insurance
- Free Ziebart Window Tinting
- Trade in any vehicle and buy your new Mazda
Toyota continues its Al-Futtaim Auto-fest all through July. Across all Toyota showrooms as well as Dubai Festival City and Plaza, you can choose from:-
- Down payment on Toyota – Toyota will cover your 20% down payment on any finance deal.
- Maddest Auto Fest Prices – Some of the lowest prices ever offered.
- Payment Protection Plan – Involuntary job loss insurance policy. Covers you for up to AED20,000 or 6 payments in the event of job loss, for up to 3 years.
As well as these offers Toyota are offering reduced monthly payments on the following range: –
- Land Cruiser from AED 4,684
- Prado from AED 2,415
- Fortuner from AED 2,122
- Corolla from AED 1,344
- RAV4 from AED 1,765
- Previa from AED 2,115
- Granvia from AED 3,311
- Supra from AED 4,122
Nissan stepped up to the plate with a ‘pay nothing this summer’ offering delayed payments across many vehicle as well as:-
- Free insurance
- Free service
- Guaranteed cashback
- Down payment support
- Free registration
- 5-year warranty
Ford’s post Ramadan offers boast a generous saving of up to AED95,000 on some of the favourite models. This offered on top of runs in conjunction with:-
- 60,000km/3-year service
- 100,000km/5-year service
Hyundai have promised new low monthly payments on a range of vehicles plus:-
- Free registration
- 3 years/50,000 Km service contract
- Up to 5 years roadside assistance
- Up to 5 years/100,000 Km manufacturer warranty
- Up to 5 months deferred payment
With all not completely lost to the pandemic, there’s still plenty of time to grab yourself a bargain. With offers extended to the end of July and beyond, that new car smell is just a visit to the dealership away.